Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Class is in session (literally)

Pin It Now!
The glorious untouched nature of filled supply kits, August 2014.

For all of you who have been wondering where have I been? (Yes, all zero of you. Hush, a girl can dream.)


The short answer is? Busy.

The slightly longer answer is I've been working (and sleeping and eating and sometimes even dreaming) my job. I'm a teacher. More importantly, I'm substitute teacher who is the unofficial "Maternity Leave Sub" at my school. This means for the past four semesters in a row inclusively, I have been working as a long-term sub for a teacher that has left to have a baby or some other reason.


As a long-term sub, you have most (if not all) of the responsibilities that you have as a full-time teacher and less of the pay! without the security of a permanent position. Fun times.


Still, I hope to talk about some of the hilariously tiring--and tiringly hilarious?--things that make teaching the largest part of my life. And to start blogging again, because I miss it.


So watch this space for teaching stuff, baking stuff, and anything else that comes to mind.


Happy Easter!



Glad to know that the Easter Bunny gives all kids (big and little) a basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment